1. Consider adding vitamins and natural supplements to your diet such as vitamin A to help reduce sebum production, zinc to help heal blemishes, reduce inflammation and reduce androgenic hormonal effects, and vitamin B6, which may help premenstrual or mid cycle acne.
2. One easy, natural way to exfoliate your skin is to take a tablespoon of baking soda, add a little bit of water to it, rub the mixture onto your skin where you have the acne marks, and then rinse with warm water. You can also naturally bleach the marks by taking a some lemon juice and dipping a small makeup or paintbrush into the liquid, and they are applying directly to the post acne marks. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
3. Every day, make juices from vegetables, especially from spinach because it is a healthy green leafy vegetable that will help you get rid of your acne quickly. It contains vitamin A, C, E, and K.
4. Toothpaste: This is one of the most popular methods to treat acne because it helps to get rid of acne overnight. Still, many people do not know the exact way of how to get rid of acne overnight with toothpaste. Take a coin size of toothpaste on your fingertip and apply it on the acne. Allow it to stay on the acne overnight. It will absorb the excess of oil from the acne and reduce its size to a great extent. Next morning, wash it off with lukewarm water and then with cold water, and you will be surprised to see the difference! However, you should not gel toothpaste for this purpose.
5. Consider using an herbal mixture of equal parts of sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock, and cleavers. This combination of herbs is believed to be a healthy blood and lymph cleanser.
6. If you want a more convenient method, use natural acne mask that is free from synthetic ingredients such as paraben, alcohol, and triclosan.
7. Honey and Cinnamon: The antibacterial properties of honey and cinnamon helps to reduce acne very quickly. You have to prepare a face mask with the aid of one tablespoon of raw honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it liberally on the acne on your face. If you have acne scars, then you can use this paste on them as well for acne scar removal.
8. If you want to cure acne naturally, then you should stop using chemical skin care products, such as facial cleansers and moisturizers. They might interfere with the natural healing process of your acne.